New Power Automate Connectors Address Communication, Medicine and Security Threats to Power Your Workflows
With 430 Power Automate connectors available and handfuls more added weekly, you are in the right space to power your workflows in exciting new ways. Let’s take a look at four new connectors.
Boomapp Connect is an intelligent communications app with four actions and two triggers that lets you build multi-channel flows driven by subject, based on a recipient’s response. Actions allow for: one-way and two-way SMS messages, (the latter letting recipient responses be forwarded to a specified Boommail email address), single or bulk emails, or text-to-speech (TTS) voice calls.
It triggers on two occasions:
- when inbound reply occurs from an SMS submission and is routed to the specific outbound message when it was sent as an intelligent 2-way or conversational style message
- when delivery is confirmed by the end user’s network operator
Compact in its offering, simple in design but powerful in its capability. Four stars.
Microsoft’s FHIRBase and FHIRClinical new connectors for medical practitioners have a list of over 100 available actions between them, bringing Health Level 7 (HL7) capabilities to Power Automate. If you are a newbie to medical applications, you’ll learn that HL7 is the set of international standards for transfer of clinical and administrative data between software applications that is widely used by healthcare providers.
FHIRBase includes useful options for essential Resources only such as Patient, Appointments, assigned Practitioner, etc. FHIRClinical connector’s actions cover clinical needs such as: clinical condition or diagnosis, allergy intolerance, care plan, risk assessment, etc.
Use of either connector requires an Azure subscription and Microsoft FHIR Service (either API for FHIR or FHIR Server for Azure).
These connectors work with either platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offering in Azure [provisioned in the Azure portal and managed by Microsoft] called Azure API for FHIR or the open-source project FHIR Server for Azure that can be deployed into your Azure subscription. When used on both the base and clinical side, these connectors have potential to be a powerhouse of automation.
A host of possible needs anticipated with these connectors that Azure users will find attractive. With medical care, there’s always room for improvement. Four stars each!
ReversingLabs connector for proactive threat detection helps users with a ReversingLabs account to identify attacks before they infiltrate customer infrastructures by identifying the threat levels of new files as they arrive. Its list of actions to power your workflows include:
- acquire a list of hashes that match the provided multi-part search criteria
- files signed with a specific thumbprint
- files with functionally similar file hashes
- a list of SHA1 hashes functionally similar to the file associated with the provided import hash
- file hash malware status of requested file (or bulk request)
- a threat intelligence report
- historic Multi-AV scan records for a given file hash
- send multiple hashes of files in a single request and get Multi-AV scan records data for them
- file hash analysis detail (or send multiple file hashes in a single request),
- analyze a URL
- sample metadata file upload
- sample file upload
- re-analyze a file or files (available as bulk request)
- statistical information on the number of known, malicious and suspicious file(s) associated with the uniform resource Identifier (URI)
Helpful for ReversingLabs users, three stars.
At Reenhanced, we’re thrilled to be a part of automation excitement and pride ourselves in staying on top of new additions to the Power Automate wheelhouse. When you need help locating the tools you need to power your workflows, get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!