Dynamics 365 Accelerator: Nonprofit
The nonprofit accelerator for Dynamics 365 is a quick way for you to get a Dataverse environment up and running that has been customized for the nonprofit industry.
This accelerator leverages Power Apps (with model-driven apps), a mobile app, an integration with Finance & Operations and dashboards. For full use and functionality, you’ll of course need to ensure proper licensing for all areas.
Some of the core tables for the nonprofit accelerator includes:
- Donation management
- Membership management
- Constituent management
- Award management
- And more!
Nonprofit Accelerator Features
The nonprofit solution includes these features and components at no additional charge beyond licensing requirements:
- Donation Management Dashboard to track gift acknowledgements, tracking of pledges and gifts, grant disbursements and gifts in kind.
- Fundraising dashboard to track active donors, pledges and households.
- A Finance & Operations CRM data integrator:
- A mobile app that tracks timesheets & expenses:
Test Drive the Accelerator & More Resources
Ready to test drive this accelerator? Download the Dynamics 365 nonprofit accelerator from AppSource.
For more information, check out these resources:
- Microsoft documentation of the nonprofit industry accelerator
- Email me at email@example.com or Contact Us if we can help.
Installing the Accelerator
After you download the nonprofit accelerator in AppSource, it will take you to Power Apps, where you can specify the environment for the accelerator:
Just click the Install button at the bottom of panel in the image shown above. The installation will take some time, when complete, it will show up in your Power Apps environment.