Risk IQ and Entersoft Deliver Risk Assessment and Business Platform Connectors
Two newbies, one for risk assessment and the other to help its business platform users automate their processes, appeared on our Power Automate connector radar this week. Let’s take a look!
RiskIQ has a big database they call “Global Inventory,” a map of what can be reached on the internet. This database offers a view of what an attacker can discover externally about your business. The RiskIQ Digital Footprint product allows you to query and interact with this database so you can quickly assess your systems’ level of vulnerability that exists. It’s the second available connector from RiskIQ, the former by the same name focuses on security issues as well which we reviewed last year.
This serves as a large hacker’s database to which you can rent access in order to stay a step ahead of potential attackers. With this connector, you can use this database to build reports and trigger alerts to keep yourself informed so you can plan and protect your business.
- Add one or more assets and a set of properties to global inventory
- Get assets by ID or type
- Get the set of assets that are connected to the requested asset.
- Get assets from recent dataset by search id or name
- Get a task by ID
- Update one or more properties on a set of assets
- Update one or more properties on a set of assets (historical)
- Cancel a task for a global inventory update
- Retrieve a summary describing counts of confirmed assets that have been added or removed from inventory over the given time period.
- Get a list of:
- confirmed assets added or removed by type
- confirmed assets that have been added or removed from inventory over the given time period
- asset detail changes in inventory over the given time period
- newly opened port hits
- organizations defined for a workspace
- saved searches for a workspace
- tags defined for a workspace
- Search Global Inventory historical dataset for a set of assets that match the criteria
- Search Global Inventory recent dataset for a set of assets that match the criteria
- Bulk retrieve a set of assets by name and type
We’d look forward to added triggers in future iterations of this risk assessment connector, possibly ones that target added assets. If an asset is important enough to add to the global inventory, then knowing what happens next ought to trigger a flag.
We’re all for connectors that automate a proactive approach. Four stars!
Entersoft’s Business Suite with CRM, ERP, Mobile Apps, etc. attempts to provide a platform upon which to run an entire business.
The Entersoft connector makes a definitive entrance into the Power Automate spectrum. This connector, while rich in depth with a litany of actions and five triggers, has little accessible documentation. The information we wanted is written in Greek.
If you are using Entersoft, you will have no option but to use this connector. If you are not using Entersoft, the integration will be difficult to get right.
Much like the API, we anticipate the feature list would be very long without a clear path to usage.
Limited usage and lacks universal documentation.
These new connectors make a total of 473! We love that Power Automate just gets more versatile. That’s we’re always excited to learn about the latest additions and important changes. Whether your challenges are in risk assessment, managing SMS messages, database management or another area of your business that needs automation, here you’ll find other recent changes that can help you. Contact us to get started on your next project.