Spotlight On Document Generation Power Automate Connectors
If you’re looking for a document generation solution for Power Automate, there are 12 Microsoft-certified connectors available for you. While evaluating which is “best,” we used the following simple criteria that we expect to see in an excellent connector:
- Creates document.
- Supports multiple document formats.
- Has one or more triggers.
- Has actions.
Meet the Players in Power Automate
Here are all of the connectors that offer a document generation solution in Power Automate (as of March 10, 2022):
- }exghts gen. Document & more
- Adobe PDF Services
- Cloudmersive PDF
- LatinShare Documents
- Plumsail Documents
- Projectum Present It
How do they stack up?
Connectors that offer MORE than just Document Generation
Let’s also point out that a lot of these connectors will give you much, much more than generation of a document. Below is a brief overview of some of their additional use cases.
- Adobe PDF Services: Document conversion, image extraction, document merge, document security.
- Cloudmersive PDF: Document security, document management, add watermark.
- DocumentsCorePack: Get Printers, document storage, document management, templates.
- GetAccept: Document signing, document management, video.
- LatinShare Documents: Document conversion, templates.
- Plumsail Documents: Document conversion, document merge, add watermark.
- WorkPoint: Document conversion, document signing, workflow.
Need assistance setting up your automations and integrations?
If you’re ready to set up one of these connectors, feel free to reach out to the team at Reenhanced. Or, feel free to fill out the short form below and we can get in touch to help.